(Please forgive any wrong grammar or structure, it should be noted that English is not my first language.)
Hello, again! This is part two of list of things I wanted to do before I die. The things including places I want to see or just random stuffs that other people see interesting and I want to try, and in no particular order as I just scribble on my notes every time I think of something. And I realize that I may never be able to accomplish some of these things as it require a lot of money that I don’t have, but hey, a girl can hope. I first wrote this list on 2010 and still continue to complete it until now. The ones in bold are the things that I already done.
101. Get an infinity tattoo.
102. Attend the funeral of someone I didn’t know that well (my former best friend’s dad)
103. Make new friends (wave and blow kisses to my twitter friends. Love y’all!)
104. Set foot on all seven continents (I really hope this will happen sometime in my future)
105. Learn to Rollerblade (I have a crappy balance, this is a challenge)
106. Ice skating (I got bruises on my arms, knees and pretty sure my ass. But it was worth it)
107. Become known for something I cook (I’ve been told that my pancake and pasta are to die for)
108. Solve a Rubik cube (I’ve tried. But man, those shit are hard)
109. Finish a jigsaw puzzle (God, I love puzzles)
110. Become a collector of something that fascinates me
111. Learn to speak another language fluently (Guess how many languages I speak ;))
112. Swim with a dolphin (or dolphins, I love them)
113. Skinny-dipping (pure curiosity)
114. Tell someone the story of my life, spare no detail (this will result in depression to that someone. So maybe I’m just gonna write a book, and the readers can start a group therapy)
115. Drink beer at Oktoberfest
116. Swim in the ocean
117. Learn archery (I LOVE archery. I think Legolas will be proud with my archery skill)
118. Learn to fire a rifle
119. Go to a shooting range
120. Learn fluent sign language (I can do the basics, but still can’t do it fluently)
121. Learn the Arabic alphabet
122. Go on a helicopter ride (Preferably with Christian Grey driving)
123. Visit Basillica di Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence, Italy
124. Stay at the Ice Hotel in Sweden (it’s a hotel made of ice! Come on!)
125. Allow yourself to make mistakes
126. Learn how to take compliments (I always think that people have a hidden agenda when they gave me compliments)
127. Get a Masters (preferably through a scholarship)
128. Meet your favorite author (since Agatha Christie, Tolkien and Ludlum are all died, so that leaves J.K Rowling, Heather Huffman, J.M. Darhower, Debra Anastasia and Sylvain Reynard)
129. Invest in real estate
130. Drive a Lamborghini or a Ferrari (even if they’re not mine)
131. Buy my first home
132. Own a canopy bed
133. Build my own private library (I LOVE books)
134. Take up yoga
135. Donate blood (I can proudly say that I donate blood regularly now)
136. Donate clothes I no longer use
137. Take a vow, keep it.
138. Find the love of my life (it doesn’t have to be a life partner)
139. Go on that trip that keeps getting postponed with my loved one.
140. Kiss someone so passionately.
141. Got so drunk till I don’t remember anything.
142. Attend a new year’s eve party abroad.
143. Overeat for a week (preferably in another country)
144. Take a sexy photo of myself
145. Go to Las Vegas
146. Go to Thailand
147. Got into a fight to defend someone (repeatedly)
148. Give a panhandler all of my money in my wallet.
149. Spend a weekend at a silent retreat.
150. Find inner peace.
151. Learn to live in the now
152. Go on a blind date
153. Ride a motorcycle (junior to high school)
154. Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
155. Smash food into someone’s face (looks fun in the movies)
156. Sleep for more than 24 hours
157. Create a YouTube video
158. Change someone’s mind about something I care deeply about
159. Go camping
160. Visit a renaissance fair (preferably with costume)
161. Witness an eclipse
162. Skipped my school reunions
163. Try egg benedict
164. Try escargot
165. Kiss someone at midnight on new year’s eve.
166. Visit a winery
167. See a Broadway Show (Magical Musical at Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia)
168. Participate in a cancer charity
169. Jump off a high cliff into the ocean
170. Go on a safari
171. Eat at the undersea restaurant
172. Participate in Halloween party
173. Watch the fireworks over Sydney Harbor on New Year’s eve
174. Hold a snake
175. Ride a gondola
176. Stayed up for more than 24 hours (thesis is a bitch)
177. Stop feeling guilty
178. Buy a car
179. Buy an incredibly expensive lingerie
180. Get in a physical fight
181. Go on a holiday with my best friend (it was a disaster but we had fun)
182. Go to a nightclub
183. Get my palms read
184. See a psychic (my mother dragged me into this)
185. Get a tarot card reading (again, MOTHER)
186. Get hypnotized
187. Go to a vacation, tell no one.
188. Sung karaoke
189. Walked on a beach by moonlight
190. Joined a prayer group
191. Receive flowers
192. Gambling with money
193. Go to a strip club
194. Jump into a pool fully clothed
195. Attend a murder mystery dinner
196. Go to a masquerade
197. Buy a wig and wear it all day out in public
198. Save someone’s life
199. Meet someone famous (someone famous that I actually care)
200. Make my own birthday cake.
Thanks for stopping by 😉 xx